bon appetit

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
went back to my kampung, need to finish those praying rituals to my deceased grandpa.......need to go back for 7 weeks, according to chinese custom of 7/7/49.........(haha.....it's funny to type it out.........) i'm willing to go back, which took about 2 hours ride........


most of the relatives back there also went too.......but lack of spirit........seems like they still bothered by his absence.........


it's not like i really like them, what i mean is that they still mourn......(why don't you just get over it........kinda feel sick when you behave like that........must cheer up!!!!!!! ) so, the atmosphere is sooooooooo dark and gloomy.........haiz.......


after placing joss sticks, it was time for dinner......and what do you expect????? big juicy chicken, thick thick abalone, 佛跳墙 all those luxurious food????????


no!!!!!!!!!! vege!!!!!!!!! all!!!!!!!!! (god, i still wondering how long they gonna torture me......i've been practising that for soooo long )冷笑.......


i wanted to faint......i wanted to order pizza or Mcd or anything else which are not vege..........(*kneeling down and begging*)


and they serve those "totally-freak-me-out" vege.....but they were delicious.......oh my god........oh my heaven......oh my..stinky clothes........oh my odourless contact lens........

oooo....yummmmmmmmyyyyyy..........

i couldn't control myself and asked relatives how to cook them.......and told my mom to jot down.....haha......recipes which worth to pass down from generation to generation....and of course, we enjoyed our meal....chatted like a real big (i mean really big) family......(i know it's impolite to open mouth when eating, but this is exceptional....hehe..)


warmth of a big family.......felt that night.......i think he also felt it too.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment